- 3 red pepper (large, ¼" dice)
- 8 onions (¼" dice)
- 4 cups cilantro sprigs (minced)
- 14 Tablespoons curry powder
- 8 Tablespoons black pepper
- 10 cans corn (whole kernel, #303 cans – 16oz/ea)
- 14 cans coconut milk
- 16 cups water
- 10 Tablespoons veggie powder for stock
- 2 cups lemon juice
- Oil in stockpot. Add onions, peppers. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add curry powder, stirring constantly, 2 minutes.
- Add liquids and then the rest of the ingredients.
- Bring to boil, stirring occasionally – 10-12 min.
- Off heat. Cool in walk-in with shockstick. Time/Temp records.