This recipe calls for extremely long lo mein noodles – they mean prosperity and good luck
- red peppers
- pea pods
- water chestnuts
- bamboo shoots
- 1 fork ginger
- 2 Tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar (or apple cider)
- mung bean sprouts
- lo mein noodles (extra long)
- Oil in wok, add peppers, celery, pea pods, water chestnuts, bamboo, and stir fry.
- Add ginger, soy, sugar, vinegar, sprouts.
- Add lo mein. Serve in a bowl, garnish with more sprouts.