- fish (marinated – see note)
- 1 fork garlic
- ½ fork preserved vegetables
- few red peppers
- ⅓ cup broth
- ⅓ Tablespoon curry-cumin mix (presumed unit based on card)
- ⅔ Tablespoon cumin (presumed unit based on card)
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- ½ handful sprouts
- pea pods (shredded)
- mustard greens
- 3-4 shakes black pepper
- 1 handful lo mein noodles
- Place fish on sizzler under broiler.
- Oil in wok. Add garlic, preserved veggies, onions, leeks. Stir fry until onions are translucent.
- Add red peppers, shiitakes, basil, and cilantro. Stir together.
- Add spices and fish sauce. Stir together.
- Add sprouts, pea pods, greens, pepper, and lo mein. Mix well and cover to cook pea pods and greens.
- Serve noodles on a black plate, fish on top. Garnish with lemon wheels and cilantro.
Note that the fish marinade here isn’t recorded at the moment. We shall go looking for it.