- 1 fork garlic
- 1 fork ginger
- 1 teaspoon lemongrass
- 4 ounces pork ("SF" – stir fried?)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 handful onions
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons Yellow Curry Paste
- 2 Tablespoons peanuts (ground)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 c potatoes (log – blanched)
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro (minced)
- 3-4 segments tangerines (halved)
- Stir fry garlic, ginger, lemongrass, pork, onions until browned and lovely.
- Add remaining ingredients. Simmer until potato and pork are tender. Add additional milk and broth if necessary to keep it saucy.
- When nearly done, add cilantro and tangerines.