Burmese Mountain Ruby Chicken
Burmese Mountain Ruby Chicken Spectacular hot dish layered with subtle flavors and textures. Sliced chicken stir fried with red and green peppers, zucchini, onions, and chili peppers, then scattered with ground peanuts. From northern Burma.Lunch $9.99 Dinner $18.50Print Pin Rate
- ½ cup onions (cut into triangles)
- ½ cup pepper (cut into triangles)
- ½ cup zucchini
- ½ scoop chicken (roughly ¼ cup)
- 5-7 red chili (to blacken)
- 2 Tablespoons Burmese Ruby Sauce
- Oil in wok and add onions, peppers, zucchini. Cook until half done and remove to tureen.
- Oil in wok and add chicken, cook until almost done. Remove to tureen.
- Oil in wok, add chilis and Burmese Ruby Sauce.
- Add back chicken, mix and stir fry well.
- Add back veggies, mix and stir fry well.
- Serve on a rice donut, garnish with peanuts and cilantro.