- 2 pounds meat (ground – turkey, chicken, or pork)
- 3-4 Tablespoons oil
- 4 Tablespoons sherry
- ½ cup brown bean sauce
- 4 scallion (chopped and more for serving)
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 cup veggie stock
- 1 Tablespoon garlic (and more for serving)
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- Heat oil, brown meat gently, 2-3 minutes.
- Add wine, bean sauce, scallions, sugar, garlic, ginger. Stir together, add broth.
- Pour some over hot noodles. Serve with shredded scallions, chopped garlic, and chopped, seeded, and cored cukes.