- 2 teaspoon garlic
- mushrooms (buttons – thick sliced or quartered; or mushroom mix if available)
- 9 shrimps (or chicken and crisp tempeh)
- 1½ Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 round sherry
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 3-4 good shakes black pepper
- rice noodles
- parmesan cheese
- Stir fry garlic, asparagus, and mushrooms until veggies are slightly underdone.
- Add shrimp, stir fry briefly.
- Add oyster sauce, sherry, basil, more garlic, and black pepper. Mix will.
- Add noodles, toss well to heat through.
- Serve with parmesan cheese on the side.
If tempeh is used, substitute vegetarian oyster sauce.