Whoops, we just found this recipe for Gingersnaps, which are an important piece of the Ginger Tangerine Cheesecake recipe!
- 2¼ cups butter
- 6 cups sugar
- 6 eggs (well beaten)
- 1½ cups molasses
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 11¼ cups flour (sifted)
- 4½ teaspoons baking soda
- 3 Tablespoons ginger powder
- 1½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon cloves
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Cream the sugar and butter together.
- Stir in eggs, molasses, and vinegar.
- Sift flour and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix until blended. Make balls and place on well sprayed sheet pan. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from pan before completely cool for ease.
Note: serving size is a guess and will vary widely based on the size of your “scoop.”