Don’t miss the Gingersnap recipe for your crust!
- 6 pounds cream cheese
- 2½ cups sugar
- ¾ cup Gingermix (see recipe)
- 1½ cup cream
- 12 eggs
- gingersnap crust
- marmalade (for glaze)
- Add cream cheese, sugar, and Gingermix to bowl. Beat well, scrape down sides.
- Add cream. Beat well, scrape down sides.
- Add eggs. Beat well, scrape, beat.
- Pour batter over gingersnap crust.
- Bake at 270F for 90 minutes, another 30 with the oven open.
- Close oven, turn off, let cool for 2 hours.
- Finish with marmalade glaze.
Cakes should be in a water bath. Don’t miss Jerry’s comments on making a NY Style cheesecake.
One thought on “Ginger Tangerine Cheesecake”