- 1 Tablespoon garlic
- ½ Tablespoon ginger
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Cashew Mix
- chicken (breast)
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 Tablespoons Jade Yogurt Sauce
- pea pod (steamed)
- broccoli (steamed)
- cilantro (for garnish)
- Stir fry garlic, ginger, and cashew mix briefly.
- Add chicken breast and add chicken broth 2T at a time, 2-4 times, until broth is absorbed. Add salt.
- Turn off heat, add yogurt.
- Serve on rice donut with steamed veggies, chicken mounded in center. Garnish with cilantro.