- ½ fork garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili paste w/garlic
- 1 teaspoon sambal
- ¼ cup chicken
- chicken broth
- pea pod
- baby corn
- zucchini (flowers, if available)
- ¼ cup Thai Basil Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon basil (fresh – more for garnish)
- Stir fry garlic, chili paste, sambal, and chicken. Add ½ cup of broth, stir fry more. Add broth as necessary to keep moist.
- Add veggies and continue to stir fry.
- Add scant ¼ cup of Thai Basil Sauce – too much is very salty.
- Serve on a rice donut, garnish with basil.