- pea pods
- scallions (inchers)
- bok choy (julienned)
- ⅙ cup Yellow Curry Paste (see below)
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons fish sauce
- bean sprouts
- lo mein
- Oil in wok. Stir fry pea pods, onions, scallions, bok choy, and shrimp briefly.
- Add Yellow Curry Paste, coconut milk, lime juice, fish sauce, sprouts, and lo mein.
- Reduce until sauce is thick.
- Serve in a pasta bowl, garnish with more sprouts and diced red peppers.
- ¼ cup chili peppers
- 5 Tablespoons coriander (whole seeds)
- 2 Tablespoons black peppercorns
- 2 Tablespoons cumin
- 2 Tablespoons turmeric
- ¼ cup ginger
- 2 cups cilantro (leaves and stems, roughly chopped)
- ½ cup garlic
- ¼ cup lemongrass
- ½ cup lime juice
- ½ cup fish sauce
- 1½ cups onions (roughly chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons salt (kosher)
- 1 cup oil
- Toast chilis, coriander, peppercorns on high heat in saute pan until smoke appears. Then put through spice mill.
- Combine everything else in processor except oil. When spices come together, add oil and emulsify.