- ¼ cup chili peppers
- 5 Tablespoons coriander (whole seeds)
- 2 Tablespoons black peppercorns
- 2 Tablespoons cumin
- 2 Tablespoons turmeric
- ¼ cup ginger
- 2 cups cilantro (leaves and stems, roughly chopped)
- ½ cup garlic
- ¼ cup lemongrass
- ½ cup lime juice
- ½ cup fish sauce
- 1½ cups onions (roughly chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons salt (kosher)
- 1 cup oil
- Toast chilis, coriander, peppercorns on high heat in saute pan until smoke appears. Then put through spice mill.
- Combine everything else in processor except oil. When spices come together, add oil and emulsify.