Mock Beef Marinade
- Thai Bird chilies
- soy sauce
- sesame oil
- 2 forks garlic
- vegetable broth
- scallions (inchers and julies)
- ⅜ cup Copper Well Sauce
- udan noodles
- ½ cup mock beef
- few shakes Sichuan pepper
- Marinade mock beef with sugar, sesame oil, soy sauce, and thai chilis.
- Oil in wok – add 1 fork of garlic, onions, peppers, veg broth, sprouts, inchers, and "Copper Well Sauce" [anyone know what this is?!]. Cook through.
- Add udan noodles, transfer to curry bowl and cover.
- Oil in wok – add mock beef, second fork of garlic, sichuan pepper. Toss until cooked. Add veggie broth as necessary.
- Serve mock beef on top of noodles and veggies. Garnish with julies.