Unfortunately, the recipe card for this iconic Five Spice meal was one of the more fire/water damaged. The back of the card, with the recipe for the curry itself, is particularly damaged. Please realize that this recipe is incomplete! Any guidance or insight appreciated.
- 7-9 shrimp
- mushrooms (both)
- 3 baby corns
- pea pods
- 2-3 Tablespoons oil (same? sesame?)
- 1-2 Tablespoons onion (chopped)
- 1-2 Tablespoons red pepper (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 1-2 Tablespoons scallion (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste (see second card)
- 1 teaspoon shrimp paste (shrimp sauce?)
- ⅛ cup stock
- 3 Tablespoons coconut milk
- 3/4 cook shrimp, remove.
- Stir fry mushrooms, corn, peapods, celery. Remove to shrimp.
- Add oil, onions, peppers, garlic, scallions.
- Turn down heat, add curry, shrimp sauce, stock. Mash down curry to blend. Add coconut milk, stir.
- Add shrimps and high heat.