- 1 fish (filet, any firm white fish – snapper, orange roughy, tilapia, sea bass)
- Indian Salt (see below)
- 4 ounces tomatoes (diced, canned)
- jalapeños (½* of heat, chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- Season fish with "Indian Salt."
- Saute in butter, keep warm in oven.
- In same skillet, add remaining ingredients. Simmer slightly until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Scrape up browned fish bits. Correct seasoning (s+p)
- Spoon sauce over fish. Garnish with dollop of plain yogurt and cilantro.