- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup onions (sweet, chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons basil (or whatever favorite herb, chopped)
- ⅓ cup walnut butter
- Heat an adequately large frying pan, add oil and butter medium hot, add tomatoes and half of the onions. Cook stirring until tomatoes start to turn brown. With a spatula, mash tomatoes to break them open.
- Add eggs to pan. When eggs start to firm, scatter the remaining ingredients over the whole thing.
- Cover and cook over medium, check in three minutes. Do not overcook. If not done, check in two more minutes.
- Nice with bagels “buttered” with good olive oil. Or even butter. Surprisingly delicious.