- 16 cups broccoli (including mock)
- 2½ cup onions (sliced)
- 1½ cup flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2½ Tablespoons green curry paste (contains small amount of shrimp paste)
- 1¼ cups oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon peel powder
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 Tablespoons garlic
- 4½ Tablespoons soy
- Steam 1/2 the broccoli and 60% of the onions (1½ cups in the original recipe) and set aside all of the broccoli and onions.
- Mix remaining ingredients in processor.
- Add 1/2 the steamed veggies and 1/2 the raw veggies. Process fine.
- Add remaining veggies and process course (pulse a couple times).