- 3 pounds yams (peeled, diced)
- 3 pounds carrot (peeled, diced)
- 2 onions (diced)
- 1½ cup peanut butter
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 4 Tablespoons curry powder
- 4 Tablespoons cumin
- 1½ teaspoon cayenne
- 2 bricks tofu (soft)
- lemon juice
- Boil yams, carrots, onions. Cook until tender. Turn off heat. Set aside, with liquid.
- In a processor, mix peanut butter, broth, curry powder, cumin, cayenne, and tofu until smooth. Remove to a large bowl.
- Process the veggies with their liquid.
- Add lemon juice.
- Add to peanut mixture, thin as needed with broth.
- Chill thoroughly. Garnish with cilantro, julies, carrot curls.