- 42 ounces chicken (fine dice)
- 4 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons fish sauce
- 1½ cups black mushrooms (diced)
- ¾ cup scallion (diced)
- 4 Tablespoons water chestnut (diced)
- 1½ Tablespoons ginger (fresh)
- ½ teaspoon chili paste w/garlic (sambal)
- 3 Tablespoons sherry
- 6 Tablespoons soy sauce
- Marinate chicken in soy and fish sauces. Set aside.
- Oil saute pane to cover bottom.
- Add remaining ingredients until flavors are melded. Chill.
- Add chilled aromatic mixture to marinated chicken.
- Fill 14 foil packets. Line each foil packet with parchment. Close packets as if making raviolis.
- Cook packets in hot oil, 3 minutes. Drain.
- Slick packet open for presentation. Serve with lemon wedge.
Note that there is an illegible note towards the bottom relating to the foil packets. “Spray w/…”