- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 3 Tablespoons cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons jalapeños
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 Tablespoons key lime juice (Joe and Nellies)
- 2 Tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 cups soybean oil
- soy sauce
- Oil and grill fruit until light golden brown.
- Blend cilantro, jalapeno, fruits, orange juice, lime juice, and fish sauce in a blender.
- Add oil slowly with blender running.
- Remove half the liquid to a pitcher. Add back to blender with blender running, this will blend it all together well.
- Adjust seasoning with salt, pepper, and soy sauce.