- 1 round oil
- 1/3 fork sambal (+)
- ⅓ cup scallions ("inchers")
- 1 scoop Laotian Chicken Mixture
- broccoli (steamed)
- black pepper
- Heat one round of oil in wok, add sambal, scallions, chicken base.
- Heat through – do not burn. Add broth or coconut milk if necessary.
- Serve in a rice bullseye with chicken, rice, and broccoli. Garnish with black pepper and cilantro.
- 3 cups shallots (processed)
- 1 bag curry chicken
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 4 Tablespoons fish sauce
- Add 4 rounds of oil to wok with shallots, chicken. Stir fry until chicken is cooked golden.
- Add coconut milk and fish sauce, mix well, and simmer for 15 min.
Serving size of 16 is an estimate based on the “bag of chicken curry” ingredient.