John, I can’t believe you hadn’t shared this one, yet!
- veggie stock
- 32 ounces cream cheese (chopped up for melting)
- 2.5 pounds crab meat (fake crab expected)
- 2 cups wine
- 10 Tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 cup scallions (diced)
- 8 forks garlic
- 4 forks sambal
- 16 pinches basil
- 10 Tablespoons preserved vegetables
- 3 packages round dumpling wrappers (~150)
- Put a layer of veggie stock on the bottom of large sauce pan. Add wine. Add cream cheese.
- As cheese is melting, add aromatics.
- Once cream cheese is almost completely melted, add processed crab meat. Stir in well and mix thoroughly.
- Use a square, four-pinch "roll" (see picture).