- 1 Tablespoon garlic
- 4 shrimps
- ½ cup onions
- few scallions ("inchers")
- mushrooms (or tree ears, optionally)
- ⅙ cup chicken
- ⅓ cup chicken broth
- 16 ounces rice noodles
- 2-3 teaspoons fish sauce
- ½ teaspoon turmeric (scant – turmeric/paprika mix)
- Stir fry garlic and shrimp. Add carrots, scallions, leeks, mushrooms. Remove and set aside.
- Add onions and chicken. Wilt onions and "color" chicken.
- Add broth and noodles and cook until noodles begin to absorb broth.
- Add fish sauce, turmeric. Add back shrimp and veggies.
- Toss all together, serve in a pasta bowl, garnish with "julies" and lime wedges.