- 8 Tablespoons oil
- 4 onions
- 4 Tablespoons garlic
- 2 Tablespoons curry powder
- 12 potatoes (peeled, small dice)
- 12 cups water (hot)
- 6 Tablespoons veggie powder for stock (or 12 cups of veggie stock substituted for water)
- 2 cups corn (whole kernel)
- 16 ounces cream corn (one can)
- 32 ounces coconut milk (2 cans)
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 Tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- Cook onions and garlic in oil until onions are translucent.
- Add curry and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add potatoes and water/stock. Bring to boil. Lower to simmer for 10 minutes. Test potatoes for doneness.
- Add corn, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, lemon juice, and cilantro.
- Garnish with more cilantro!