- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 2 teaspoons chili paste w/garlic (or 1!)
- chicken breast (~4-6oz)
- 1½ Tablespoons ginger (candied, julienne)
- bamboo shoots
- pea pods
- black mushrooms
- 1 round sherry
- fish sauce
- sesame oil
- Heat oil in wok, add ginger and chili paste.
- Add chicken and cook through.
- Add ginger, bamboo, pea pods, celery, and mushrooms. Stir fry together.
- Add sherry, fish sauce, and sesame.
For serving at Five Spice: “No soy, server will provide.”
One thought on “Thai Chicken With Ginger”
I made this last night with fiddleheads instead of pea pods and it was delicious, even if it didn’t rise to the level of Five Spice result.