- pea pods
- zucchini (optional)
- onion (diced)
- 1 fork garlic
- ½ fork ginger
- ½ fork preserved vegetables
- 2-3 teaspoons curry powder (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
- Oil in wok. Stir fry Group One ingredients until 2/3 done. Remove.
- Oil in wok. Add Group Two ingredients and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add Group Three ingredients.
- Stir well. Add rice, break it up as necessary. Mix well and heat through.
- Add back veggies, sprouts, and any mock or pre-cook meat product.