Ooooh, we found a dumpling recipe we’d overlooked in our numerous dumpling posts!
- 8 potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 6-8 carrots (peeled and processed/diced)
- 4 onions (fine dice by hand)
- 2 cups scallions (diced)
- ½ cup preserved vegetables
- 2-3 rounds soybean oil
- 2-3 rounds sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4-6 Tablespoons curry powder
- 1 bag panko
- 50-100 dumpling wrappers (round)
- Boil potatoes in lightly salted water until fork tender. Drain. Return to heat briefly to dry them for mashing.
- Mash potatoes while still hot. Add carrots, set aside.
- Add oil to wok. Stir fry until translucent.
- Add soy, sugar, pepper, salt, curry powder.
- Add potato/carrot mixture. Mix well.
- Add scallions and preserved veggies. Mix well.
- Turn off heat immediately, add panko.
- Fold according to drawing!
One thought on “Curried Vegetable Dumplings”
Yes! We loved this one, thanks!