- red peppers
- baby corn
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Malaysian Spice Mix (+ to taste)
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- splash vegetable stock
- Oil in wok. Add veggies and stir fry until nearly done. Remove from wok.
- Oil in wok. Add lamb, stir fry until it just changes color.
- Add fish sauce, oyster sauce, spice mix, sugar, and stock.
- Add back veggies and stir fry briefly.
- Plate on donut and garnish with crushed peanuts and scallions.
- 20 Thai Bird chilies
- 2 Tablespoons coriander (white, whole)
- 2 teaspoons Sichuan pepper (whole)
- 2 teaspoons black pepper (whole)
- 6 cloves (whole)
- 2 pods star anise
- 1 onion (Spanish – medium)
- 2 forks garlic
- 2 forks jalapeños
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 Tablespoons paprika/turmeric mix
- peanut and soy oil mix
- In a dry sautee pan, roast Step 1 spices. Process in a grinder.
- Sautee onion, garlic, peppers, and sugar.
- Process onions, paprika/turmeric mix, and all roasted seasonings using peanut/soy oil mix until emulsified.