This recipe creates the vegan protein for use here but it makes a good vegan substitute in many dishes.
- 16 cups veggie stock
- 8 cups mushrooms (white – quartered)
- 4 cups mushrooms (black – halved)
- 16 cups mock pork
- 2 cups onion (scant – sliced)
- 7 Tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 4 Tablespoons lemongrass (processed)
- 4 Tablespoons basil (chiffonade)
- Bring stock to boil, add mushrooms.
- When 3/4s cooked, remove mushrooms from stock. Reserve stock.
- Add to reserved stock. Boil until softened. Remove from stock. Cool. Reserve stock.
- When "pork" is cool, squeeze out excess moisture. Add "pork" to mushroom mix.
- Add stock and remaining ingredients.
- Mix all until smooth, 2-3 minutes.
- Add to "pork"-mushroom mix. Chill.
Servings are a WAG.
One thought on “Thai Red Curry Vegetarian Pork”