Hunan Lamb with Asparagus with Spicy Black Beans and Mustard GreensPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 1 serving
- 3 carrots
- baby corn
- mustard greens
- 1 Tablespoons hot black bean sauce
- ½ fork garlic
- 1 teaspoon fermented black beans
- 4 ounce lamb
- 1 round sherry
- dash sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons oyster sauce
- Oil in wok. Stir fry veggies, set aside.
- Oil in wok, add lamb, garlic, and beans. When lamb is almost done, add back veggies. Stir fry briefly.
- Finish with remaining items. Serve on a rice donut.