- 3 Tablespoons oil
- 1 Tablespoon curry (heaping)
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 1-1¼ cups broth
- 6 ounces catfish (cubed)
- rice noodles (or cellophane)
- Oil in wok. Add curry and red pepper flakes. Stir well.
- Add oyster sauce and broth. Cook until bubbling.
- Add remaining ingredients. Cover for 3 minutes. Stir once.
- Serve on a "thai boat" and garnish with scallions ("julies").
On the recipe card, the oil is crossed out with no replacement suggested. There is also a note that reads, in part, “NO BROC IN NORMAL” but the remainder of it is illegible.