- 2 #10 cans pears (with liquid)
- 3 quarts water
- 5 onions (sliced thin)
- 10 Tablespoons butter
- 5 Tablespoons curry powder
- 1 Tablespoon coriander (ground)
- 2 teaspoons cayenne
- 4-5 Tablespoons veggie powder for stock
- soft whipped cream (equal parts all-purpose cream and coconut milk)
- heavy cream
- Cook onions in butter, medium heat.
- Add curry, coriander, and cayenne.
- Add pears with their liquid and water.
- Bring to boil, add veg powder.
- Slow boil for 10 minutes. Adjust seasonings. Cool.
- Process smooth using blender.
- Add one cup of heavy cream to each 6", ⅙ pan (soup insert).
- Serve cold or hot.
- Garnish with soft whipped cream and cilantro.