- 1 fork ginger
- handful onions (and sliced peppers)
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- pinch basil
- pinch lemongrass
- 2 Tablespoons Citrus Mix (see below)
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 round Triple Sec
- zucchini (steamed)
- Oil in wok. Add ginger, onions, peppers.
- Add shrimp and scallops.
- Add fish sauce, sugar, basil, and lemongrass.
- Add Citrus Mix, coconut milk, and Tripel Sec.
- Plate on rice donut with steamed zucchini. Garnish with julies and basil or cilantro.
- 18 Thai Bird chilies
- ¾ cup coriander (whole)
- ⅛ cup white pepper (whole)
- ¼ teaspoon star anise
- 12 cups onion (sliced)
- 1 fork garlic
- 3 teaspoons turmeric
- 3 teaspoons galangal (fresh, processed)
- 4 Keffir leaves (large)
- 1 teaspoon lemongrass (finely ground)
- 1½ teaspoon orange peel powder
- soybean oil
- Roast chilies, coriander, white pepper, and anise on dry saute pan. Cool and process into fine powder.
- In a hot wok, cook onions and garlic until lightly browned and softened. Cool and add process spices above to all remaining ingredients.
- Process and emulsify with oil.