- 2 #10 can tomatoes
- ¾ cup garlic
- 3 Tablespoons paprika
- 1½ cups scallions (chopped)
- 3 cups cucumber (peeled and chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon sambal
- ⅔ cup fish sauce
- 2 bunches cilantro (chopped)
- 8 cups water
- 4 Tablespoons veggie powder for stock (or substitute veggie broth for powder and water)
- Combine all ingredients except water/veg powder randomly and process in batches until relatively smooth (hold aside some tomatoes to course chop is necessary for texture).
- Dissolve powder in 2 cups of boiling water. Add enough cold water to equal 8 cups.