- 10 pounds zucchini (sliced; or yellow squash – any combination)
- 2-3 onions (sliced)
- 3 Tablespoons curry powder
- 3 Tablespoons cumin
- 2 Tablespoons coriander
- 1 Tablespoon cardamom
- salt (to taste)
- 2 bricks tofu (cubed)
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- Oil in stock pot. Add veggies.
- Add spices. Stir to coat veggies
- Add veggie brother to cover (see note).
- Add tofu and vinegar – cook until vegs are tender.
- Cool. Then process until smooth.
- Serve chilled. Garnish with cilantro.
The details about “add veg broth to cover” are indistinct but perhaps say something like, “COVER BY ?? ADD ONE CAP VEG POWDER (4-5 TBS.”