- 20 pounds pie pumpkins (halved and roasted; substitute 2 #10 cans solid pack pumpkin)
- 4 cups leeks (small chop)
- 6 Tablespoons Javin curry
- 2 Tablespoons coriander (ground)
- 2 Tablespoons cumin (ground)
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon (ground)
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg (ground)
- 4 teaspoons white pepper (ground)
- 2 Tablespoons lemon peel powder
- 12 Tablespoons veggie powder for stock
- 8 packages coconut cream (chopped)
- Tofu "Yogurt" Garnish
- Add all ingredients to stockpot except coconut cream. Cover with water 4" above solids.
- Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Taste for seasoning, adjust if necessary.
- Add coconut cream, stirring until completely dissolved. Soup should be slightly thickened. Thin if necessary adding more water. Taste.
- Process in blender until smooth.
- Serve with Tofu "Yogurt" and cilantro.
- 1 block tofu (diced)
- 3 Tablespoons cilantro (stems, minced)
- apple cider vinegar ( to taste – 1T +/-)
- ½ cup water (hot)
- ½ Tablespoon veggie powder for stock (dissolved in the water)
- Blend in processor.
- Should be consistency of yogurt. Adjust as necessary.