House Special Tilapia (Red Snapper)
Luscious chunks of deep-fried tilapia flamed in brandy and tossed with a mildly spicy sauce of coconut milk, garlic, ginger, black beans, and red chilies. Served on steamed vegetables.Lunch $10.50 Dinner $19.50This dish started life as the House Special Red Snapper.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 fork garlic
- 1 fork ginger
- 1 fork fermented black beans
- fish (tilapia, red snapper, etc.)
- scallions (scallions cut into inch segments)
- bamboo shoot
- 2 Tablespoon Herb Butter
- ¼-½ cup coconut milk
- 1½ teaspoon fish sauce
- steamed green veggies (pods, zukes, broccoli, celery)
- Oil in the wok, add ginger, garlic, and black beans and stir fry briefly.
- Add fish, inchers, bamboo, and butter. Combine all and flame with brandy.
- Add the coconut milk, fish sauce, and sambal. Allow the sauce to boil and thicken.
- Serve over a rice and steamed veggies bullseye, with cilantro and julies to garnish.