Fitz’s Cantonese Corned Beef & Cabbage
This is a deep cut from MEF in 1987. Might be the first Irish-Chinese fusion recipe on record.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 1 serving
- potato (peeled and sliced)
- 1 fork garlic
- 5 ounces corned beef (julienne)
- 1/4 scoop Chinese hot mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 dash sesame
- Stir fry carrots, onions, potatoes, cabbage. Remove from wok.
- Add garlic and corned beef. Stir fry then add back veggies.
- Add sauce.
- Serve on (rice) donut.
4 thoughts on “Fitz’s Cantonese Corned Beef & Cabbage”
Evil Jungle Prince was always my favorite. Will we see that anytime? Starting g to cook again, and would love to try that one out. Thanks for what you’re doing, I never thought I’d see these wonders of cooking again
Yes, we will get to Evil Jungle Prince and his sister, the Princess, shortly!
What happened to MEF after Five Spice closed?