We were asked to share the famous Five Spice mock duck recently, so we posted what we thought were all the remaining mock recipes…but we missed one!
- onions (diced)
- scallions (diced)
- ½ teaspoon chili paste w/garlic
- 1 fork garlic
- 1 fork ginger
- 2 Thai Bird chilies
- mock duck
- bok choy
- pea pods
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sherry
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- Oil in wok. Add onions and scallions. chili paste, garlic, ginger, and chilis.
- Add mock duck, stir fry.
- Add the thicker stems of bok choy and pea pods, stir fry.
- Add soy, sesame oil, sherry, vinegar.
- Add a handful of bok choy leaves, stir fry briefly.
- Place on rice donut and garnish with beam sprouts.
One thought on “Sichuan Mock Dock”