- salmon filet
- pea pods (snap or snow)
- sesame oil
- 3-4 chili peppers
- orange peel
- ½ cup Orange Sauce For Salmon (see below)
- 1-2 Tablespoon walnuts
- Steam salmon, 5-8 minutes (depending on thickness).
- Spritz veggies with soy and sesame, steam for 3-4 minutes.
- In saute pan, blacken (do not burn) peppers and orange peel.
- Add sauce and walnuts, heat through til bubbly and reduced slightly.
- Serve on invert.
- ½ gallon orange juice
- ⅝ cups fish sauce
- 2½ Tablespoons Burmese Ruby Sauce
- ½ bunch cilantro (chopped fine)
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 6 Tablespoons sherry
- Bring OJ, fish sauce, Ruby sauce, cilantro to a boil.
- Mix cornstarch and sherry to form slurry. Slowly add to boiling juice. Stir.