- 1 Tablespoon garlic
- ½ Tablespoon ginger
- ½ cup mushroom mix
- 3-4 Tablespoons OJ-Fish Sauce Mix (see below)
- pea pods
- ⅓ cup mango
- Green Sauce
- Oil in wok. Stir fry garlic and ginger briefly.
- Add mushroom mix, flame with brandy.
- Add OJ-Fish Sauce mix. Stir fry.
- Add onion, pea pods, shrimp. Stir fry until almost done.
- Add mango, stir fry until just heated through.
- Serve inverted with Green Sauce around edge.
- 3 cups walnuts
- 8 cups jalapeños
- 8 cups scallions ("inchers" – green parts only)
- 1½ cups parsley
- 1 cup basil
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 4 Tablespoons sugar
- 3 cans coconut milk
- ½ cup fish sauce
- Process all ingredients together. Bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Turn off heat, cool.